Welcome to Neuro Case Management UK
Due to the current reforms coming into effect from the 1st of April 2013 NCMUK is now offering reduced FIXED or CAPPED case management charges / fees.
We have developed our practice based on offering a quality and affordable service for all of our clients. We believe in a person centred approach and as such we work hard to promote and champion the rights and needs of our clients.
The aim of NCMUK is to offer professional case management support to both children and adults. The ethos of NCMUK is to respect our client’s needs and work sensitively to support them through all the complex issues they experience during their journey. We offer a high level of professionalism to all our clients and are fast gaining a reputation of excellence and reliability from clients and their families throughout the UK.
NCMUK promote an all-inclusive service to all of its clients and families’ implementing a transparent working practice when dealing with clients, solicitors and other professionals. In this way we believe good communication is essential in order to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team.
Our Services and Key Skills:
- Case Management Specialists
- Neuro Brain Injury Case Management
- Paediatric Case Management
- Brain Injuries
- Learning and Physical Disabilities
- Acquired Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Skilled financial management
- Welfare Benefit Review
- Solicitor client relationships
NCMUK unique service provision
- A dedicated and specialised team of paediatric professionals
- Welfare benefit reviews/applications
- One off commissioned services
- The recruitment and training of in-house lifestyle enablers/carers
- A dedicated and specialised brain injury/neurological team of professionals
- We offer a comprehensive training package